Goal planning. Setting goals. Even, Setting New Year’s Resolutions. There’s a million ways to say it, and tons of ways to attempt to do it. But, have you ever felt like you set great goals, but they never really go anywhere? Perhaps, you have tried setting goals like I used to, and that is not setting intentional goals that truly mean something to you. We make time for what matters, we do the hard that it takes to make meaningful things happen.
How is intentional goal planning different?
Intentional Goal Planning is different from setting New Year’s Resolutions, it’s even different from normal goal planning. Why? Because the key word is intentional. Intentional means there is a purpose to it, it’s not a cookie cutter goal that everyone else makes. Intentional goal planning pushes you to uncover the why behind your goal.
Example of a cookie cutter goal: I want to work out.
Example of intentional goal: I want to work out so that I care for my body in a way that gives me energy, helps me feel good in my own skin, so I can stay active and healthy, and so that I can be a good role model for my family.
I’d like to introduce you to PowerSheets, my friend.
And the Cultivate What Matters Shop.
PowerSheets are the result of Lara Casey, and her quest to dig deep, uncover what truly matters, and grasp that progress is more important that perfection. PowerSheets are a grace-filled intentional goal planner.
Cultivate What Matters is a small business with a huge heart. They create products that help women in all walks of life uncover what truly matters most to them and then equips them with purpose filled tools to make those important things happen.
THE ULTIMATE GOAL PLANNER. PowerSheets® help you uncover purpose-filled goals and plan action steps to make what matters happen. Perfect for anyone—moms, students, creatives, entrepreneurs—who needs a grace-filled system that works! Join the tens of thousands of women who have changed their lives with PowerSheets.
I will tell you that I am an affiliate for Cultivate What Matters, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase through any of the links in my posts, but I will also tell you that I have been singing praises for Cultivate What Matters, PowerSheets, and their other products for years on my personal blog. It was after a long time of using their products, seeing results, and sharing about them that I then applied to become an affiliate. I truly use these every month, and what a joy it is to look back and see real progress from goals I made back in January.
Some of my favorite ways I have used my PowerSheets are for business, launching Light Filled Home, our marriage, growing closer to God, and in my motherhood. There are SO many ways to use PowerSheets!
More about 2018 PowerSheets One-Year Goal Planner:
- A simple guided process that works
- Created by Lara Casey, author of the best-selling book Make It Happen and Cultivate
- NEW! Goal refresh and Month in review pages
- Updated Goal Action Plan Pages
- Simpler design
- 12-month dated monthly workbook with January 2018 start month
- 188 pages of inspiring quotes and worksheets (12 more than 2017 // 21 additional full-color pages)
- Additional prep work pages are more thoughtful and less repetitive
- 2 pages of colorful stickers
- Inside pages measure 7 x 10 inches, overall goal planner measures 9 x 10 inches
- Sturdy, yet flexible spiral binding and full-color tabs
- Water-resistant, flexible cover with rounded corners
- Free bonus materials, including a “Word of the Year” card, encouragement postcard, and inspirational desk card
- Worksheets include the Goal Action Ideas, Monthly/Weekly/Daily Tending Lists, Relationship Tending, Cultivating Gratitude, Big Dreams page for big ideas, What Fires Me Up, Things I Want to Learn/Things I Learned, and more!
- Includes exclusive access to the exclusive Cultivate What Matters community and PowerSheets Facebook Group
Today starts PowerSheets pre-orders for 2018! You can order them and receive them later in year with plenty of time to prepare for the new year! This is so exciting friends! I have personally been using PowerSheets for a few years, but 2017 was when I truly learned how to use them correctly. I have seen so much growth and progress. I chatted about some progress over on my personal blog.